Bowel cancer is also known as colon cancer. Though the growth of polyps is responsible for the development of the bowel cancer which is actually colon rectum cancer, all polyps are not developed to cancer. Basically, the adenomas polyps are cancerous. The reason behind this name is that it can block the bowel and result in bleeding by blocking or narrowing the bowel. In the critical situations, this bowel cancer can spread to the various organs of the human body.
Here is Guts 4 Life, you will get to know about the symptoms of bowel cancer which may be a lifesaving one! You should remember that the age never matters to be affected by this bowel cancer as it can attack anytime in your life. So, never ignore the symptoms of this disease.
Common Symptoms of Bowel Cancer:
At the early stage of the development of the bowel cancer, the victim may not feel the symptoms. Still, some people may suffer from these. Guts 4 Life lets you know the very common bowel cancer. Here are those:
- A change occurred in the bowel habit. It can be identified by some abnormal activities. Such as: irregularity in going to toilets, diarrhea-like situation, constipation and so on.
- Bleeding from or pain in back passage of your body.
- A lump or abdomen (A doctor can feel it) in the back passage, especially in the right side.
- Most of the time or even after open your bowel, you may feel to need to strain.
- You see that you are consistently losing your weight.
- You feel pain in your back passage or abdomen.
- Symptoms of Anemia (Lower of red blood cell level)
- Feel of cramps or bloating for gas pain may happen; feeling of fullness in the bowel causes it.
- You may find narrow stools and also mucus in the stools.
One important issue to note here is that these symptoms may not mean that the person is obviously affected by the bowel cancer. Some of the food medications can cause these changes in human body too. But, the Guts 4 life strongly recommends that you should never ignore if you experience these symptoms for more than two weeks. Most importantly, the blood in stool which is actually rectal bleeding needs serious attention of the specialized doctors.
If you want to get yourself free from this dangerous disease, then Guts 4 life recommends you to remove the polyps at a very early stage. Though all polyps are not developed to bowel cancer, still the chance of being affected can be reduced by removing polyps immediately after being identified. Generally, after the removal, the polyps can’t cause bowel cancer. Yet in some cases, it may happen. The good news is that this can be cured by surgery.
Bowel cancer can block your bowel. The name of this disease is bowel obstruction which is a very dangerous one too. So, to save your life, consider the symptoms of bowel cancer very seriously and talk to your doctor.